Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's been a long time...







Somehow blogging about my teeth became less and less important, but important things have been happening to my teeth. Now at #63 I can finally see a home stretch. That home stretch is still a long road, but it feels good. Having these aligners is now second nature to me. Sometimes I panic thinking I don't have them in, only to be reassured by a quick flick of the tounge.

I don't care who sees the gaps, I don't effing care. If someone sees gaps, and judges me on them, that is their friggin problem, not mine! There has been a lot of talk about how self conscious people get with having Invislaign and quite frankly they need to pull up their big girl pants and deal with it. C'mon, is that all you have to worry about? Sheesh. Get over yourselves!

An attachment fell off somewhere along the way between the last post and this one. It was the new big one. I have had 3 ortho visits since it parted ways, and my ortho still hasn't realized it has gone. Hah! He was reluctant to put it on in the first place, but to not even realize it has disappeared? It makes me wonder why he even bothers to get me to come in.

So, I think that is all I have to moan about for this exciting installment. The pictures speak for themselves really. I'm very excited about how clean and pearly my teeth are looking. That is without bleaching for over 2 years! My hygienist does a fantastic job.

See you around #70!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing. You are an inspiration!