Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Comparisons




I have now cut my aligners down to 83 instead of 85. OK, it's not a huge difference but every little helps, and I was seriously concerned that the whole time they didn't fit would put me back another 6 months. I am also going to be getting another attachment on an incisor(11) at my next ortho visit.

I think the lower pic is interesting. It compares the old "what would have been" #39 to my new #39. Annoyingly Invisalign have numbered my aligners back to #1 again so it may get confusing for the numerically challenged like me.

Invisalign wanted my teeth to have a beautiful arch of incisors followed by effing huge gaps. As you can see my mouth was having none of it and the incisors have gone off on their own path. The back molars are still doing a sterling job and close to meeting. Mommy is so proud of you all.

No comments: